|Salary Range:||Compensation: Salary commensurate with education and experience. |
|Benefits:||Benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, retirement plan, paid time off and an employee assistance program.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Aeon is a nonprofit developer, owner and manager of high-quality affordable homes in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Established in 1986, the award-winning nonprofit has built or renovated more than 2,100 apartments and townhomes, which provide stability to more than 4,000 people each year – including individuals and families with low to moderate incomes and formerly homeless individuals. The organization’s inspiration to create community assets that last for generations stems from its name “Aeon,” which means “forever.” Its vision is that every person has a home and is interconnected within community. To learn more about Aeon, please visit www.aeonmn.org
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter to lead full-cycle recruiting efforts with a heavy focus on producing highly qualified and diverse applicant pools. The Recruiter will be responsible for developing and executing talent acquisition strategies and utilizing current and emerging tools and processes to meet the current and future business needs of Aeon. The Recruiter will be a person who is regarded as being in the top 10% of their field and be able to attract and interview leading talent who are also in the top 10% of their respective fields. This dynamic results driven professional will have deep insights into people, exceptional intelligence, and a winning personality. This position will report to the Director of Human Resources and Administration.
|Duties:||Key position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:|
• Develop and drive proactive recruitment strategies (both in-state and out-of-state) and perform full-cycle recruiting for a broad range of positions, including non-managerial, managerial and other hard-to-fill positions.
• Conduct in-depth interviews with all candidates and review assessment results to determine potential fit with Aeon.
• Apply current and emerging processes/technologies to identify and source top quality passive candidates.
• Create job postings and ensure database files are updated regularly to track status of candidates and that all steps of interview process are accomplished in a timely fashion prior to offer.
• Source and recruit applicants by using methods including, but not limited to, print and electronic advertising, social media, career fairs, networking, cold calling, college and university programs, community agencies, workforce centers, professional associations, employee referral programs, and search firms to build talent pipelines.
• Partner with local area colleges and technical schools, workforce centers, diversity organizations, and trade organizations to develop programs to address specific talent acquisition needs.
• Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Minimum of 5 recent and consecutive years of full-time recruiting experience.
• Must display a professional image and effectively sell the organization to candidates.
• Working knowledge of appropriate HR laws that affect recruiting required.
• Advanced computer skills including Internet, Microsoft Office and Outlook required.
• Experience using social and professional networking sites to identify and proactively source candidates.
• Prior experience conducting interviews on the phone and in-person.
• Strong demonstrated interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional phone etiquette, with an ability to relate effectively with diverse individuals.
• Proactive ownership approach to work, understands the confidentiality needs of HR.
• Must demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy with strong focus on delivering superior customer service to internal and external people.
• Solid and proven work ethic with the ability to work independently and on a team.
• Independent judgment to plan, prioritize multiple requests and execute diverse workload
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Must have valid driver’s license, vehicle and vehicle insurance.
Aeon is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Employees and residents are encouraged to apply.